THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We have two main ways of information collection:
- Personally provided information: When you interact with our website to request for locksmithing services, we will ask you to provide personal information. You have the choice of declining, but in such instances, you may not be able to use our services. Under this category, we may ask for your name, contact information, and date of birth.
- Automatically provided information: When you visit or access our website, some types of information may be automatically provided to us by your mobile device or computer. Our web servers routinely recognize every user’s/visitor’s IP address or domain name, and may automatically collect information about your the type of your browser and operating system, your internet service provider (ISP),
referringand exit pages, click stream data, and/or date and time stamp. This type of information is non-personal and non-identifying,but helps us to tailor our website to suit your needs and enrich your online experience.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
These are the ways in which we use your information:
- a) To fulfill our contractual obligations to you and provide you with the services you require;
- b) to customize the Site to better meet your needs;
- c) in processing any request for advice or information;
- d) to manage our business; and
- e) to help in the assessment and evaluation of the quality of services rendered to you.
Please not that it is our policy to maintain information collected for commercially reasonable periods of time or in accordance with specific policies, except where prohibited by law. We will only use information collected for the purpose expressly stated herein, and for no other purposes.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
These are the ways that we may share your personal information:
- With the locksmith matched with you;
- With a third party, at your
authorizationand with your consent;
- In compliance with the law and/or legal proceedings, to protect our rights, property and safety or/and the rights, and the property and safety of others; and
- To enforce our Site policies.
Excluding these, we will never knowingly sell trade, transfer or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties
This website is not designed for the use of children, and we do not provide its services for persons/minors less than the legal age of 18. We will also never knowingly collect information from minors.
- enable the site to recognize your browser;
- capture and remember certain information.
These are so that you can have an enhanced experience when you visit our Site. You may
You may find links to other websites on
You may unsubscribe from the site and its services at any time that you wish. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.